CARE Info & Registration
A child care program before and after school. C.A.R.E. is conveniently located in each elementary school. Preschool children attending at an elementary school program must be 4 years old to register for CARE.
- C.A.R.E. program hours are open every school day 7:00am-6:00pm (closed during school hours)
- Separate registrations are required for C.A.R.E. Specials (non-school days) and half-days.
- Late fees are charged after scheduled closing or pick up times.
- C.A.R.E. programs are closed holidays and snow days.
- Fees are paid in advance, on or before the first day of each month.
- Families may pay their accounts online or authorize the C.A.R.E. Company to charge their credit card each month (auto pay). 5% late charges are applied to past due accounts.
CARE CARDS may not be used the first week of school.