CARE Info & Registration
Registrations are taken on a first come-first serve basis.
Only children registered online by noon Wednesday, August 22nd may begin childcare the week of August 28th.
In order to register for fall 2018, students must start CARE no later than September 12th.
We cannot hold a space without payment.
Those wanting a delayed start may call our office two weeks prior to their desired start date. If space is available students may start CARE within two weeks.
If the center is full, students may be placed on the center wait list.
CARE cards are not accepted during the first two weeks of school.
- Carefully select your child's schedule when registering.
- Your child's schedule is set for semester 1...
- Modification from initial registration must be submitted by September 21 for changes from October 1 - January 31 (semester 1).
- Full time: the same session every day.
- Monday - Friday
- Part time: A regular schedule (same days each week) (ie: Mon/Wed/Fri)
A child care program before and after school. C.A.R.E. is conveniently located in each elementary school. Preschool children attending at an elementary school program must be 4 years old to register for CARE.
- C.A.R.E. program hours are open every school day 7:00am-6:00pm (closed during school hours)
- Separate registrations are required for C.A.R.E. Specials (non-school days) and half-days.
- Late fees are charged after scheduled closing or pick up times.
- C.A.R.E. programs are closed holidays and snow days.
- Fees are paid in advance, on or before the first day of each month.
- Families may pay their accounts online or authorize the C.A.R.E. Company to charge their credit card each month (auto pay). 5% late charges are applied to past due accounts.
CARE CARDS may not be used the first week of school.