We are once again going to host a Wattles Talent Show. Mrs. Clark and Mrs. Laredo-Cortes have volunteered their time and talents and will once again coordinate the event. The attached flyer will also be sent home with students later this week.
There are a few guidelines which need to be followed:
- Students need to complete their registration and select an audition time by January 29th, 2018 and Audition on January 30th, 2018.
- Show is on March 6th, 2018 at 6pm.
- All acts must be school-appropriate--including appropriate song lyrics.
- Any number of students can perform in an act.
- A student may perform in only one act.
- Acts must look well-rehearsed, entertaining, and be under three minutes.
- Impromptu acts will not be performed in the Talent Show - students must make sure to take practice and planning seriously.
- Students who wish to sign songs must have instrumental accompaniment without the lead vocal component (pre-recorded or live) to help them stay on pitch. Any music which is pre-recorded must be left at the talent show audition so all of the acts can have music on one CD. It can also be emailed to email@example.com.
- Students are required to bring in all props, accompaniment music, sheet music, instruments, etc.. necessary for their act. We do have a piano for use.
To sign up, please visit www.wattlestalentshow.com. Once you visit the website, you will be able to complete your registration and select an audition time. We also need other parent volunteers to make this event a success. When you register, there is a place for you to sign up to volunteer too. You will not miss your child's performance. You must sign up for an audition time and complete the registration form by January 29.